Friday, April 29, 2011

Lovely Kate

I have to do a Royal Wedding post. 
I just now had a few moments to relax and watch some of the wedding highlights as I didn't stay up until 4am to watch it live.
I am still in awe of how lovely this event was.
My favorite thing about the whole thing though was how simple and classic Kate looked.
Lace sleeves, no necklace, the veil.
I loved every bit.
I'm such a sucker for weddings.





What did you guys think of the Royal Wedding? Kate's dress? The ceremony? 
I would love to know what you thought!





2 comments:

  1. she sure looks beautiful in her dress. I too love that she is not wearing a necklace. I haven't seen the wedding, I hope my recorder captured it.

    I'm visiting to congratulate you on your recent win of one of my miniature book pendants. Send me your address info by email: jimenezdiamond@gmail.com or leave me a comment on my blog (comments don't automatically post). I will look around your blog to get ideas. Thanks so much for leaving a comment on Big K little a on my guest post.

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited! Thank you so much Maria! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...