Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday.

I hope that you all had a lovely Easter Sunday.
I know I sure did.
It was weird for me not spending the day with family but I loved being in my own house, cooking my own dinner, etc etc. 
Josh worked until 6 o'clock which gave me a while (all day) to bake lovely goodies and cook a mouth-watering dinner. I spent the day Saturday cleaning the house so that we could relax all day Sunday.
Also...something to note: Josh recently bought me an incredible Apple device and I am now completely obsessed with the game Angry Birds and the Instagram app (I know, it's totally not cool that I am jumping on this indie bandwagon a few months late and bringing my obsessive photo snapping fingers along. Sorry Hipsters).

 I colored some eggs while waiting for my Lovely Hubs to come home.

Made strawberry eclairs. So yumm. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...