Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!



This year we didn't go all out on Valentine's Day.
We didn't do gifts since Fabienne was our early Valentine's present.
We were so happy just to be home together.
We both worked until 6 and then we just came home and relaxed.
When I got home I quick ran and fixed my hair and slapped on some red lipstick and a flowy dress.
I made the most delicious spaghetti and meatballs with Vodka sauce. 
The sauce was a huge hit with the Hubby.

Tomorrow I have the day off work and Josh gets home at 4...I can't wait!
We are going to Pittsford to see Blue Valentine (FINALLY!) then to the Next Door Bar & Grill on Monroe.
We have been wanting to go out for such a long time now but home has just been way too cozy and we don't want to leave...ever. 
---
Josh is so cute.
He doesn't really believe in buying roses because he says that they die too quickly.
So he buys me potted plants instead.
I think it is the most adorable thing.

Along with my new pot of Tulips he bought Cry-Baby.
You know, 
that old Johnny Depp musical that is way too similar to Grease?
Yeah.
We had never even heard of it before but it was only $5 at Wal-Mart so he decided to get it just for fun.
It was hilarious.
A new Favorite for both of us.
---
Anyway...
I am beat.
It is hours past my bedtime. 
We are so old.
Cheerio.
---
P.S.
I just have to say...
Our puppy is perfect.
Never have I ever even seen a puppy that is so lovable and sweet.
I am such a proud mama. 
My heart over-flows when she cuddles with me.
I can't wait to have babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...