Friday, February 25, 2011

I lived my childhood in snow...

I'm hoping this is the last bad storm of the season.
I had started getting high hopes after last week's 63 degree sunshine day.
---
I decided that I would post a final snow set of photographs.
Not all of these are from this winter season.
But I have so many photos that I figured it didn't matter.
---











                                              I am waiting for that new life that spring brings.
Winter is dead.
It's dead from the first snow and decays for the long, slow months that it destroys.
I'm sorry to be such a downer.
I'm just aching for the warmth and life of nature.
I have had my fill of warm drinks and cozy blankets.
It's not fun to hear the bitter wind howl.
I'm ready to dance in the sun with my naked feet in the grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...