Monday, December 6, 2010

one year

Today Joshua and I celebrated one year of being together.
It's amazing how much can happen in a year.
 dating, getting engaged and then "I do".
This past year has been the best year of my life.
I couldn't have wished for anything more than to spend it with my best friend.


We are in desperate need of going grocery shopping
Josh likes to come with me so we only have a very limited time when we can actually go together
So...I whipped together a nice dinner after work to celebrate the occasion using some random things I had left.
Au gratin (sp?) potatoes with a homemade sour cream and onion sauce
rice with an assortment of veggies and a soy sauce-ish sauce
and
Caribbean jack chicken - which was amazing.
I think I did good for not having many groceries.


Oh dear, my Christmas tree is so cute.
ahem...
We got some sparkling blueberry grape juice and drank the whole bottle during dinner
fancy, fancy


I even curled my hair all nice for Josh.
heh.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...