Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quickie.


Okay quick update:
I have been working a ton and being miserable every second of it.
Monday our hot water tank leaked everywhere and we we didn't have hot water until tonight. No showers, no dishwasher...nothing. I had to boil pots of water so that we could wash our face, hands and brush our teeth. It was horrible. I felt like a pioneer - I never want to feel like that again. I don't have time to boil water to wash with. 
On Tuesday I went to my parents house for the day which was lovely. My mom teaches a basketball class and I went with her and played. I haven't played basketball in years. I got drilled in the face by some kid with the ball and I stood in the middle of the court and shed a tear like I was in 4th grade again - so much fun. My nose bled. No one believes me though. 
Today there was a snowstorm. Now there is 6 inches of snow on the ground that was just 70 degrees last week.  I thought this was over?! 
Now it's tub time then off to bed.
Wednesday-Sunday are so dreaded. I hate wasting so many days stuck inside an asbestos filled department store being bossed around like I'm in the Service. I keep saying this but...I need a new job immediately before I lose what little sanity I have left. 
Goodnight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...