Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day Came Early...

Today Josh adopted me a puppy!
She is a Chihuahua Dachshund mix.
Or as my youngest brother calls her:
A Chiweenie.
hehe.
I have been talking about wanting a puppy for awhile now, not seriously though. 
I love Winnie so much that I didn't want a puppy to come in and steal all my attention.
---
Josh came home the other night and said he had a surprise for me.
While at work, a young couple came in and the man had tucked inside his jacket, a little puppy.
Apparently Josh fell in love right on the spot.
He called me right away - so excited.
He got the breeder's number from the couple and well...now we have a puppy.
It was all him.
I was actually quite hesitant on the idea.
I wanted to make sure we were going to have enough time to devote to this tiny pup.
We talked about it for a few days, making sure it was going to be a good decision.
So this afternoon when Josh got home from school we got in the car and brought home our little love.
---
Josh being the History nut that he is is always filling my brain with History facts.
Well the other night he was telling me something-or-other and he mentioned the name Fabian.
As soon as I heard the name I said: "If we get that puppy can we name her Fabian?"
He of course was so excited.
Well, I changed the spelling to the female spelling and...
Now we have our little Fabienne.
The meaning of her name: The Bean or Bean Grower.


She is my Little Bean


Our Family.
My heart is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...