Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I think everyone can agree...

 Warmth.
Not the kind that the fireplace brings or cozily cuddling underneath mounds of blankets.
I need the kind that fills your lungs with the freshness of nature.
the kind that beats down on your neck while you're laying in the lush green grass.
I need the sun and all its splendor.
---
I crave the simplest things:
not having cold wet shoes and socks 
driving with my windows down, hair everywhere
bird songs
grass between my fingers and toes
no goosebumps
skin without cracks and cuts
picnics with my husband
garage sales
skirts without tights
running through fields of wildflowers
I could go on forever.
---

I have thousands of photos that I would like to post.
This will have to do for now. 
I take so many pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...