Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is the day!
the day I have been waiting for for so long.
---
"Blue Valentine" finally opens in a theater near us!!
I shouldn't embarrass myself with such excitement.
indie movies are my favorite, but the only downside is...
they never open in regular theaters.
thank god for my little theater in the city.
they never disappoint.
---
if you're one of those who like to read movie reviews...here:
I personally hate movie reviews.
if I like the movie, I like the movie
I don't care what other people think about it
I think that attitude is because I always like movies that get 1% rating.
Joshua on the other hand...has to read every review that comes out for every movie. ugh. 
---

you have no idea so excited I am for this.
Ryan Gosling is my celebrity husband
and when he sings.
well...
I die.
I cry every time I watch this trailer. ^^


ahh.
---
AND
holy crap. 
would you like to see the soundtrack for this movie?

Blue Valentine tracklist:
1. Grizzly Bear – “Granny Diner”
2. Department of Eagles – “In Ear Park”
3. Grizzly Bear – “Easier (Instrumental)”
4. Grizzly Bear – “Lullabye (Instrumental)”
5. Grizzly Bear – “I Live With You (Instrumental)”
6. Grizzly Bear – “Foreground (Instrumental)”
7. Grizzly Bear – “Dory (Instrumental)”
8. Ryan Gosling – “You Always Hurt the Ones You Love”
9. Penny & the Quarters – “You and Me”
10. Grizzly Bear – “Shift (Alternate Version)”
11. Grizzly Bear – “Alligator [ft. Zach Condon, Dave Longstreth & Amber Coffman] (Choir Version)”
12. Grizzly Bear – “Easier”
13. Grizzly Bear – “Lullaby”
14. Grizzly Bear – “I Live With You”
15. Grizzly Bear – “Foreground”


holy. crap.
*love*


P.S.
as if this weekend couldn't get cooler...
monday we're seeing My Brightest Diamond
awesome, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...