Friday, January 21, 2011

les photographies pour le jour (photographs for the day)

i have been working on my french
for the first time
ever.


today for work i actually followed dress code ^
dress/shirt: H&M - $3


ouch ^
shoes: steve madden (bought them years ago)


do you like my zebra ring? ^

ring: guess - less than a dollar at work


winnie is my little rag doll
she likes me to carry her all over the house. ^


today i only worked until 1, sooo i went antiquing!
i got a few cute little treasures - -
i got this ring for two quarters
its so cute. ^


this is my favorite!
its a size 7 so it fits on my index finger perfect and the bottom kind of wraps around the bend of my finger.
it is absolutely precious.
i also got this one for 50cents! ^



so...
i have about a zillion, if not more, vintage pins...
but this one is so amazing!
"show us your underalls pantyhose and panties all in one"
yeah. 
25cents.


then when i got home i put a cute dress on so i looked nice for my cute hubby.
dress: h&m - $3 (score!)


tis all for now
z'n!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...