Friday, December 10, 2010

White Chocolate Chocolate Cookies

I got up at 5:30 am this morning and worked until 3.
I came home and took a really long nap. I haven't taken a nap in a long time and it felt nice.
When I woke up I felt inspired to make some really chocolaty cookies for Josh for when he got home from work.
So these are what I came up with:


How To:

1 3/4 C. flour
1 3/4 C. cocoa powder
1 C. white sugar
3/4 C. brown sugar
2tsps baking soda
1C. butter
1tsp vanilla
1/4tsp salt
1 bag of white chocolate chips

1. Preheat over to 350degrees
2. In large bowl mix: butter, sugars and add eggs one at a time. Add salt and vanilla
3. In another large bowl mix: flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. Gradually add your first bowl of mixture (the wet stuff).
4. Mix it all up nice
5. fold in the white chips
6. bake 8-10 minutes until fluffy

Yields about 36 cookies.


I froze half of my batter because we can't eat so many cookies before they go bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...