Friday, April 15, 2011

Inspiration: Blue and White

My newest home decor inspiration is blue and white.
I know that it has been popular for awhile but I am really getting into it!

I love the mirror and candlesticks on the fireplace mantle.
And how adorable is the little grey house in the fireplace!

I wish that I could have a coffee table with neatly placed candlesticks. 
In my house they would be knocked on the floor in a matter of moments. 
I also with that I had a blue couch. 

(source
I don't think that I need to say anything about this bedroom.
How perfect.

You know how I am a sucker for pastels AND mirrors AND antique-looking dressers!

And last but certainly NOT least...
The Kitchen!

I hope that you enjoyed these beautiful photos as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...