Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Business Affair


I'm working on starting a business of my own. 
Just a small one on the side - maybe so I could just work retail part-time.
My soul screams to be set free of corporate policies and propaganda. 
Mondays and Tuesdays are like a fairytale life for me.
Free to do the things I love to do.
Last night I laid in bed for almost 2 hours before I could finally sleep. 
My mind was reeling with ideas, projects, people and places. 
In the midst of organizing dozens of shoes and putting up new curtains I am working out a plan.
I need to do some math and see but I'm pretty sure I am going to need a loan just to get started.
Do you like how vague I am being?
I will let you know more after I work my brain out...and talk to the husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...