Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wedding Photos



So, John (our wedding photographer) got our wedding photos to us!
They are outstanding. I could not be happier, especially seeing how I (a person who waits until the last moment to get things done) asked him the day before our wedding if he would do our photographs. Thank God for great friends who can take awesome photos, huh?
So, on this note, I will post a few of the photos that he took from our two-day wedding extravaganza---or as I like to call it: "two days of doing what could have been done in a few hours"
Seeing as how he took almost 3,000 photos I will only post a handful here and there. When I feel like it I will probably post some randomly - so beware of surprise wedding photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...